It has been a very busy and rewarding term for your Human and Health, Medicine & Science Librarians. We have been busy ordering new books for courses including Nursing, Osteopathy, Social Work, Paramedics, Midwifery, Psychology. So far this academic year we have delivered:
- 76 Library classes
- 411 one-to-one appointments
Covering topics including Referencing Skills, Literature searching and finding official publications and statistics. If you would like to book a Librarian for extra help please visit our online booking area to make an appointment. Here is some feedback from students who have used our service:
- “Very useful session that all students would benefit from”
- “The appointment was so useful and will make my literature review so much easier”
- “So glad I attended”
- “It was really helpful having referencing guidance”
To help students we have launched our SWOTs Online tutorials, which are available via your Blackboard pages. You can view tutorials on:
- Introduction to the Library
- Finding Journals and articles
In the New Year we will also be launching our revamped APA referencing tutorial.
Merry Christmas to you all.